Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Shisui UchihaX
Administrators nickname
Hiten Shikaari
Date
Oct 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/836899/

Shisui UchihaX

Player
Player
Well, I seriously don't know what went wrong and what you admins are seeing in this POV. I genuinely don't use any other software to record my gameplay. If you all are concerned about the lags in the POV. I wasn't having a headphone and when I tried to connect my Bluetooth headphones, due to the change of the audio output, my game lags a bit. I have uploaded so many POV's and haven't got any BAN or whatever. I literally can't see the reason of this ban and I think this ban is for no reason at all. I'm repeating myself, I never used any other software to record my POVs. If I still don't get unbanned, I seriously don't know what went wrong. Can you at least give me an explanation that what really went wrong and how is it different than any other POV I recorded using the same "NVIDIA" app? Its really so confusing, playing this RP by the rules and just getting banned like this??? Seriously??? If you guys still decide to ban me, which I really don't know why would you, I guess it will be a good bye. It's truly pointless.

Top Bottom