Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Stormy Eternity
Administrators nickname
alex odd
Date
May 18, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/0JrqhxC

Sky Blade

Player
Player
Unbanning | 53805

Hello, My main account got permanently banned by Alex odd some time ago.
I have already tried to get me unbanned, but alex asked at that time for all my rockstars accounts that I have been logged into. That is aswell the reason of the given ban. Altrough, there is a big reason why there were more rockstar games found with the check.

I started at the time when my ooc ex-boyfriend found this RP server. He recommended to try it out and that was the time that I was still together. After some time our relation fell apart and we broke up. This with a result with some unchecked accounts, when I moved out I decided to check all the rockstar accounts, but when i was coming to the city, i forgot to switch back to my original rockstar account. If you maybe will give me another chance, i will proof that I am honest and only use my main rockstar account.

My main ID was 53805 under the name was Stormy Eternity. If you want to wipe everything of me in my main ID, i will accepting it. Please, can you check on this and try to give me one last chance?

Thanks for your time to read this.

Top Bottom