Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Admin Application | Kayden Marie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey Mobb

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Kayden
  2. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
  3. Time zone + country: CST (U.S & Canada)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 23:00 to 06:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6 to 10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: kcmobb
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Kayden Marie
  8. Your in game ID: 38820
  9. Your in game level: 16
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
    I would prefer state but will not mind if I get crime. Both of them are great opportunities.
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I have been with this project for more than 2 years and I would like to experience something new in the city. I want to host different events in the city that allow people to have different ways in the city to have fun. I want to help people know the proper rules about things.
  2. What are your strengths?
    One of my greatest strengths is my ability to remain impartial. I believe that by not taking sides, I can objectively evaluate situations and make fair decisions.
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    I tend to focus too much on the details of a situation.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    I am a fast learner and creative.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    I don't have a problem with this because I don't own a business.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    Currently, there are no issues preventing you from being active.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I have gained a lot of experience in crime and state on en1 and during my time here.

Thank you for reviewing my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom