Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Leader of Marabunta Grande | alan daku

alan daku

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 12 - 13
5. Your Discord: abnormal_smokingweedhard
6. Your Nickname: alan daku
7. Your ID: 148868
Additional information:
1. Leader of
marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
i. i have experienced every organization i was deputy and some more higher ranks i have collected ideas from everyone and i think i have that leadership quality i am not the best but i am better i think becaming a leader is not enough we should bring up some intrest for the people who have joined my gang and they trust me i think i have been through the things which we need to run a gang.
i will make sure to make my members of gang to give their own contribution running a event is not a big thing to make sure everything goes in correct way is more important to make sure your gang members dosent break any rule of RP and keep the gang on top is more important.
3. Your Advices for improving roleplay level in organisation.
i want to make sure to bring the criminal side of gangs like there is a image that gang are not that worth it than other organization so bring up that side it most important i have seen many leaders many terms be unsucessful but i think that this time ballas will glow and i will teach every new the ghetto rules in which they all do mistakes i will teach them all the things they are suppose to do in that particular situation.
Ranking System
16 ) Leader
15 ) Deputy
14 ) OG bunta
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event Handler
11 ) Turfer
==High Command==
10 )
9 ) Drug Lord
8 ) Warlord
7 ) Gangster