Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oguz Karahanli
Administrators nickname
Administration
Date
Oct 10, 2024
Time
12:36
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/833358/ , https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/837111/#post-2946105

NoFearEN2

Justice will be served!
Player
Hello respective higher ups, first of i would like to say the time limit given by administration is too short. Sometimes forums might take few days or more to be responded therefore people might stop looking at the forums or might forget to look at forum. I know that is on them but what is not on them is delayed responses to their forums.(including me)
And i believe administration should give people more than only 4-6 hours since everyone has different OOC lives. Some people might be working, some people might have school to go, some people might be spending time with their family and/or friends , some people might have really slow internet connection to upload longer POV within given time limit.
And because of that people who are breaking server rules are easily getting away with whatever rules they were breaking. I also understand forum tickets are stacking most of the time and that might be one of the reasons of short time limit is given by administration but i believe you would agree with me on punishing people who are breaking server rules is more important than forum tickets are being stacked. Im kindly asking higher ups to revise this situation.

Note: Evidences in proofs section are only used as examples, no kind of admin is targetted and this is just a general complaint/suggestion.
Note: There was no kind of punishment done (Jail,Warn,Ban). I had to choose one to make this forum.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
It depends from situation to situation
If there is a specific reason, even if thread gets rejected if details were not fixed in that time and later on when you see the forum you can make a new one with fixed details​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom