Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
king killa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 10, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ApEPNtX

find out returns part3

Player
Player
shows so i asked if he thinks im dumb an said apparently I am in non rp i am upset that this kid said this to me in non rp i am not dumb in real life i work very hard everyday please do something about this as we should not be called things or even say yes you are the wrong way thats on him I would like compensation for this as i dont like ppl that say things about ppl less smart all i did was ask something you fucked up an said it in non rp im very upset about this 400k id should know what he is doing should read the rules like everyone else
OIP.atwJolRc3pagVpP5-peP_gHaHa

Last edited:

Tyson Bond

Player
Player
admins he got kiked from the gang after because insult for leader and me calling me the b word reason i didint talk radio as u can see his in jail thats he said more things id you need i can provide pov

find out returns part3

Player
Player
admins he got kiked from the gang after because insult for leader and me calling me the b word reason i didint talk radio as u can see his in jail thats he said more things id you need i can provide pov
what is the b word? an kicked i asked to be kicked lmao an jail you still said it in non rp chat next time you will think or read rules like all of us do put the pov lmao like lets see your pov since you have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom