Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunriser

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Ronak Rathour
2. Your age IRL : 17
3. Time zone : gmt + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 7 hours
5. Your Discord : sunriserr_
6. Your Nickname : Frost Pluxuryy
7. Your ID : 104250
Additional information

1. Leader of FIB
2. Reason Of Becoming Leader of FIB :
1. I Want to become leader of fib because i am dedicated and hardworking guy towards my work i want to make FIB the most active organization in my term with the help of my skills And I have expirence of FIB so i have enough knowledge about how FIB works and what role it plays among legal orgs

2. The First Thing i will change in fib is lowering people who is in FIB with high rank due to favoritism and increase hard working people rank to they deserve so they can have more interest in FIB so they can work more better and have fun under my term and maintain good relationship among Our employees by hiring Deserving people in FIB

3. I believe That working under good leader makes our cordination good and employees loves working with him I want to be the Good leader who can handle his organization in good way and i am sure employees will love working under my term and they will enjoy until i will be the leader of fib And i am preety sure in my term fib will be the most active organization and in scripted events like store robbery, acc FIB will be the only org who will be having the most numbers at the scripted events

3. Your advices for improving roleplay level in organization:

As a leader i would like to improve roleplay of fib. By conducting weekly events for our employees, Giving Them highest bonuses for their hard work in my term, hiring deserving people, Giving Chance to our employee to lead Our org in any scripted event and if he does well give him more chances to lead, Doing City inspections,Taking them to ghetto patrolling, BM raid , Training New People And I will make sure that our agents will respond to all hostage situation,house robbery,store,ATMS with full activity
And DO weekly meeting with Our high commands and discuss about our organization employee that who deserves promotion and how we can improve our org

Fib Ranking System Under My Term :

30. director of fib
29.Deputy director of fib
28. Federal Commander
27. chief of staff
26. head of department
25.Deputy Head of department
24.OO AGENT
23. Supervisor of department
22. executive agent
21. Federal agent
20. lieutenant
19. Commanding Agent 3
18. commanding agent 2
17. Commanding agent 1
16. Black ops Agent 3
15. black ops Agent 2
14 black ops Agent 1
13. elite agent
12. Assistant Elite agent
11. senior special agent
10 . Special agent
9. Field Agent
8. detective 3
7. Detective 2
6. Detective 1
5. Sergeant
4. master sergeant
3. senior sergeant
2. LOA
1. suspended

Vinay Anna

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom