Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vee Venetia
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Date
Oct 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/837043/#post-2951691

vAnimated

Player
Player
Regarding the forum I placed: Rejected - General Rule 3.1 | 172540 I do believe this needs to be re-reviewed or at least checked by a higher admin for the fact that, if the rules state that OOC insulting is not allowed ICly, why would it be allowed on forums? This guy has OOC insulted me numerous times on the forums and in previous cases it has led to at the very least a punishment on forums if not a punishment ICly.

The person involved claims I am targeting him by reporting him for OOC insulting me on the forums which was followed by a previous form: Approved - General Rule 6.2 | 172540 where he did in fact commit a rule break, and the OOC insults stimmed from that which is why the forum regarding the 3.1 was placed in the first place. Even after this he has continued to OOC insult me for example in this forum: Rejected - General Rule 3.1 | 172540 and here is a screenshot of exactly what he said which clearly an OOC insult:
I told him to enjoy his warn in a conversation he started and here is his reply: which does not constitute yet another OOC insult from him considering he is the one who broke the rules which got him punished in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom