Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noor Jii

Player
Player

Leader of Blood | Tracy Invalid

Information

1. Your name IRL: Noorekam Singh
2. Your age IRL: 14
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 3to4 hours
5. Your Discord: Donpassed
6. Your Nickname: Tracy Invalid
7. Your ID: 87736

Additional information
1. Leader of BLOODS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

First of All ,
I really care about our gang and want us to stick together like family. It’s important that everyone feels supported and valued. We should have each other’s backs and have a good time together.

2.1. (off topic) I still remember When I was 6 years old(ooc) , I dreamt of being a leader of gang which is not possible Oc but can be achieved IC.
2.2 I believe that if i become a leader of Bloods , I can make it so freakin active than other GANGS.
2.3 Turf - Achieving 100% turf rate is not possible but I will make sure to get a good percentage of turf.
2.4 Graffiti - Under my leadership, I believe that BLOODS will hold the most graffiti.
2.5 Clands - I have seen that alot of gang members don't participate in this event and therefore, I will make sure that there will be max possible gang members in this event.
2.6 NG RAIDS - I will make sure to do Ng raid on daily basis under my leadership which will help all the gang members to get candies and guns for events.
2.7 Fair play - Under my leadership, fair play is important. I want everyone to be respected and listened to. We’ll help each other and keep things fair.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
3.1: To stop toxicity.
3.2: To make GHETTO more active.
3.3: Teaching new guys about rules so that they wont break rules.

3.4: To Avoid Non-rp Situations
RANKING SYSTEM

Rank 11: Leader
Rank 10: Deputy
Rank 9: Under Deputy
Rank 8: Event Holder
Rank 7: Turfer
Rank 6: Spray man
Rank 5: Wild
Rank 4: Butcher
Rank 3: Gangster
Rank 2: Young
Rank 1: Freeze

Thanks for reading my application. I thank you in advance for selecting me as a leader...........
Regards ,
Tracy Invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom