Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mayur Shekavat
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 13, 2024
Time of violation
15:30 IST
Proofs
https://youtu.be/RIQtk0mSocE

MayurIzLive

Player
Player
I was going from near to sandy jail and someone put their vehicle in between and tried to stop me. after that they pit me and said stop admins are watching. as they were saying to me to do hands up but i was unable to do it because i am new to grand rp. I said them in text rp that i am unable to do it. after that one kid shoot me with revolver with 2 bullets in head and killed me. one of them said that why u killed him then the kid with them replied he is new that's why.

The id of player who killed me is 148885

Their were 4 people their ids are 159429, 169271, 148885, 166330.

MrThunder

Player
Player
I decided to leave you for two reasons. Firstly, you are inexperienced, and secondly, it seemed like you were attempting to avoid being robbed. Despite your knowledge of creating posts and engaging in discussions on forums, you seemed unfamiliar with the proper procedure for surrendering. I intended to teach you how to surrender, but you disregarded my instructions, leading to your unfortunate demise instead of a simple robbery.
................................... Bloodhc Goverment Ballas

giphy.webp

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Wrong title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom