Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Jod Goodman
Administrators nickname
Usama Volkov
Date
Oct 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/0BkL1eD , https://imgur.com/a/wTCyKZe

Jod Slipz

TE$TING DOWN BAD
Player
Hello Dear admin

myself i am TE$TING deputy my leader was sleeping so i am posting this request So we were having family war on 13/10/24 with brown guns and we won the fam war and give all povs to admin.. on time and we double checked that all povs are working or not all was good and later 2 guys got banned and 1 was unbanned (Reviewed - Ban For Er 1.7 Famwar | Yaswanth Trigger ) and other got reduced ban ( Reviewed - Ban for Event rule 1.7 | Yaswanth Trigger ) but the guy who got reduced ban his pov was good when we checked before sending to admin still he got banned i think something went wrong while checking povs we are sure that we didnt do anything wrong pls check it out. here is the proof that my leader sent all povs to admin on time ( ) so we didnt miss any single pov still got disqualify.
and today after the restart we got disqualified without any prior intimation, We request you to consider the request and reinstate our second position.
Note : As we did all the contacts with Admin Usama Volkov regarding Fam war so we kept his name, As we are not sure who is responsible for the situation

Thank you <3

Sebastian Mayers

TE$TING DOWN BAD
Leader of unofficial org
Hello Dear admin

myself i am TE$TING deputy my leader was sleeping so i am posting this request So we were having family war on 13/10/24 with brown guns and we won the fam war and give all povs to admin.. on time and we double checked that all povs are working or not all was good and later 2 guys got banned and 1 was unbanned (Reviewed - Ban For Er 1.7 Famwar | Yaswanth Trigger ) and other got reduced ban ( Reviewed - Ban for Event rule 1.7 | Yaswanth Trigger ) but the guy who got reduced ban his pov was good when we checked before sending to admin still he got banned i think something went wrong while checking povs we are sure that we didnt do anything wrong pls check it out. here is the proof that my leader sent all povs to admin on time ( ) so we didnt miss any single pov still got disqualify.
and today after the restart we got disqualified without any prior intimation, We request you to consider the request and reinstate our second position.
Note : As we did all the contacts with Admin Usama Volkov regarding Fam war so we kept his name, As we are not sure who is responsible for the situation

Thank you <3

Adding to this If we don't get back into the family war and remain 4th place. We still didn't get any item for 4th place I checked postal and there's nothing

Hermes123

Player
Player
in my humble opinion Regarding the "POV unavailable" issue, this is something beyond our control. It is determined by YouTube and varies from one country to another based on internet speed, server performance, and traffic conditions. Everyone should be given a fair amount of time, otherwise, we wouldn't have encountered this problem

Top Bottom