Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali_Gypavelli
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 15, 2024
Time of violation
15:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/

Suprakash Paul

Player
Player
i think u also brake rule
event rule 1.2 : It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before), during and 5 minutes after | Warn.

Daniel Raveen

Player
Player
First of all
1-put all pov
2- Dear admins he got killed at gang raid he did NLR
3-You break E.R 1.2
4-You shooting leo and you Think they gonna watch you shooting?
5-You Dont have any Fear when there is more than 30 units

Legend Duski

Player
Player
First of all
1- here is full situation pov all situation is clear dont use that against them
2- it’s over gang raid so it’s his HQ it’s not NLR
3- he didn’t he don’t kill anyone you guys just killed them it means you are doing that against yourself
4-what are you doing around it’s over get into your car and leave you guys are going around and shooting at time raid is over
5-i only can see 6 2 on car doing VDM and 5 more are shooting and giving demands at time situation is over

Btw no need to keep sending messages and act like I don’t do anything wrong you will get punished and org warn as well

Daniel Raveen

Player
Player
First of all
1- here is full situation pov all situation is clear dont use that against them
2- it’s over gang raid so it’s his HQ it’s not NLR
3- he didn’t he don’t kill anyone you guys just killed them it means you are doing that against yourself
4-what are you doing around it’s over get into your car and leave you guys are going around and shooting at time raid is over
5-i only can see 6 2 on car doing VDM and 5 more are shooting and giving demands at time situation is over

Btw no need to keep sending messages and act like I don’t do anything wrong you will get punished and org warn as well
ok mr knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom