Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

element999

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Debaditya Mukherjee
2. Your age IRL : 34
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day 8-11 Hours
5. Your Discord : element999_m.
6. Your Nickname : Max BlackOX (I will change it soon)
7. Your ID : 107285

Introduction:

I am a ex professional esports player who is in the gaming industry for last 18years and played games like counter strike, dota2 in professional scenes and lots of other games. I played professionally Valorant recently. I was a captain and in game leader for the games I played so I can trust my leadership skills and also played GTA and GTA online before and was a part of GTA FIVEM RP server and played in leadership role. My Youtube: elemeNtTV

Additional information

1. I am a Grand RP player and old FIVEM Roleplay Player
Played as Under Deputy for Bloods during Taha's tenurity reporting to Simo King and Warlord (rank 8) with Ballas Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1: The first thing which comes in my mind is the name Bloods and the aggression behind that name. It is the best looking and function gang in the city who is feared by all and I have personally seen that during my personal tenurity.
2 : Being an IGL and leader for my entire life in Esports I am very confident on my Leadership skills and I really liked how the gang works in GTA RP and want to make my leadership count and make it the best gang in the city which can rule the city.
3 : Additionally appointing me as the Leader will allow that I will show everyone how an organization works I want to make this term the best term of En3 in terms of everything Turf, Events, Raids and other activities. I know how difficult is for a new player in the city so I know a lot of families who can help me train new people and recruit them later in my team and I want to treat them as a Leader and not a Boss.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

1 : I will give max bonuses so people join events and have fun
2 : NO racism, NO Toxicity and NO Bullying will be tolerated during my tenuity in the gang
3 : I will try to do Raid daily
4 : I will daily do the store robbery and other activities which will keep the gang engaged and active.
5 : I will make sure everyone follow the rules of the server.

Ranking System in my Gang

1. Rookie
2. Member
3. Loyal Member
4. Hustler
5. Shooter
6. Gangster
7. Turfer
8. Warlord
9. Under Deputy
10. Turf Leader
11. Killer