Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected | Leader Of Marabunta Grande | Alican Demir 78940 |

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

alijan demir

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Roujan Mohamad
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone: MEZ
4. Average online per day : 7-8
5. Your Discord : rm.1405#9569
6. Your Nickname: Alican Demir
7. Your ID : 78940

Additional information
1. Position: Leader of Marabunta

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
- Through some experience since I've been in the state, I think I could shape events and the RP very well as a Marabunta Grande leader.
I could shape this well with strategies.

-I'm online for 7 - 8 hours every day and i will try to make the gang more visible and make them solve problems among themselves.
It's important to me that everyone gets along well with each other, which means I would have a conversation with the gang every weekend to find improvements and solve problems.

- Due to the leader position I already had, I would always approach everything I plan to do as a gang leader with a brain.

- As the leader position, I would do things like spraying, go to meeting points and events, as well as gang activity, and treat the tasks of the players in the Marabunta Grande gang strictly, means a meeting point duty, event duty, a spray log channel in the Discord, an armory log on Discord.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.
-Providing essential interviews of not only knowing the same repeatedly asked rules but requesting scenarios and having key understanding of the rules past the general googled terms.
-Attend and participate in all the events and let the gang members mingle with other people.
Make sure nobody violates the server/ghetto rules and if a leader catches someone violating any of the rules they can punish them with a caution/kick which prevents us from issuing a caution or a strike obtain.
-Make sure nobody violates the server/ghetto rules and if a leader catches someone violating any of the rules they can punish them with a caution/kick which prevents us from issuing a caution or a strike obtain.

Chinleefe

Player
Player
我的好兄弟 加油,希望你可以成为队长
Good luck my bro I hope you got this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom