Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Wanted

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: eric blake(eric)
  2. Your age: 17
  3. Time zone: GMT+6:30
  4. Average online per day: 4-5hrs a day(almost 7 hours on holidays)
  5. Your Discord: be.lesz
  6. Your Nickname: Eric Bolo
  7. Your ID: 38474
Additional information
  1. Leader of Bloods
2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific Organization?

- First and foremostly, I would like to display my decade of experience in the field of illegal organizations, and I want to make good communication with my gang member, and want to make it powerful and respectful gang in the whole city, so i decided to lead a gang and i will do my best to improve my gang, I think I can take the role as leader with my term making sure things are working the way it should be. I will right to have good enviroment , I will not invited who doesn't know the rules so i only gonna invite the people who is familier with rules. I will make sure to take it seriously making sure my ORG run with unity. I will reduce who use the power of command and i will make that my gang member are understanding between each other. I would like to have long conversation with them.

-I am planning to do so many RP situations and making sure i am doing without any kind of mistakes. Nowaday citizen are talking like ghetto is boring , no more entertainment in ghetto so i will make high activity in ghetto and i felt I have outstanding leadership abilities and want to showcase them to others. I also have been here for 29 years old so i have learned every kind of rules. I will do Store Robbery Daily.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-Try to do 100% Graffities
-Will do Store Robbery daily
-Active in Ghetto
-Will be Hire The recruiters on to support me.
-Will be Give Bonus

Rank System
11.Leader
10.Deputy
9.Pyartar
8.Underdeputy
7.Turfer
6.Graffiti Leader
5.Clapper
4.Shooter
3.Homie
2.Lil Homie