Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jax_Draco
Administrators nickname
Jonny_Odds
Date
Oct 18, 2024
Time
12:58
Proofs
https://imgur.com/9vbRfYH

Gokay nurolov

Player
Player
Hello dear admin my name is Jax Draco i am here to say that i am so sorry for that i said i Own this server on club chat that will never happen again my freind said that i will not do that again so pls unban me you can take away my all money all my cars evrything i will be so happy if you guys bring me back to this game i will never do this ever and i mean it ever again as i said i wont do this thing again pls bring me back to this game this will never happen again so pls bring me back to my favrouite game i will never do this again you guys can give me a warining when i can log in to my account again i am sorry again pls bring me back to this game this will never happen again i will never do this you can take my money away and my cars evrything i dont know what to do its the only game i can play i hope i will be unbanned thats why i am here pls get me unbanned i will never do this i promise i will say sorry to evryone that i said i own this server but i dont own this server it was a accident i will never do this pls unabn me i am trying to do evrything i hopw this not getts rejected i hope it gets approved i want to play this beautiful game again i am sorry again pls bring me back to this game i love this game i hope i get unbanned i got banned for Impersonating high Administration this will never happen again i am sorry for i said i own tghis server on club chat i am sorry i will not do this ever again pls unban me i want to play my favoruite game my warn just got removed today and i got banned i am so sad because of this i do not own this server but i hope i will get unbanned pls read this i love you guys still so pls unban me admins i hope i will get unbanned i will never do this and i will never get warnings again and send on gov send to demorgan and get banned again i promise that i wont so pls being me back to my favrouite gam ei hope i get unbanned pls get me unbanned i will never do this as i already said you can take away my evrything.

Apology
i am sorry for a said i own this server but i dont this will never happen again admins i do not own the server pls bring me back to this server its my favoruite game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom