Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Leader Of Marabunta Grande | Dusann Jinn

Information
1. Your name IRL: Ahmet
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone gmt:+3
4. Average online per day : 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord:eek:tuzdokuzz
6. Your Nickname: Dusann Jinn
7. Your ID:356941

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1 When I first came to the city, the marabunta gang has always fascinated me with its activities, I have repeatedly received high ranks in this beautiful organization and I have done justice to these ranks, usually people who want to become a member of the gang choose the blood or ballas gang, and I want to destroy this perception as the marabunta leader.

2 As Marabunta Leader I will show a lot of activities and introduce myself in the city

3 I want to introduce myself in this city with my experience and try myself as a leader.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Most of the time, in some gangs, extra ranks were given to people who did not deserve it, I will be strictly against this, and I will make sure that every gang member follows the rules of the gang and the rules of grand rp and is not a toxic player.

My Goals for the term

- 100% turf
- Finish the all leo
- No toxicity
- Maximum spray profits
- Maximum active.

Matthew Monroe

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ahmet
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone gmt:+3
4. Average online per day : 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord:eek:tuzdokuzz
6. Your Nickname: Dusann Jinn
7. Your ID:356941

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1 When I first came to the city, the marabunta gang has always fascinated me with its activities, I have repeatedly received high ranks in this beautiful organization and I have done justice to these ranks, usually people who want to become a member of the gang choose the blood or ballas gang, and I want to destroy this perception as the marabunta leader.

2 As Marabunta Leader I will show a lot of activities and introduce myself in the city

3 I want to introduce myself in this city with my experience and try myself as a leader.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Most of the time, in some gangs, extra ranks were given to people who did not deserve it, I will be strictly against this, and I will make sure that every gang member follows the rules of the gang and the rules of grand rp and is not a toxic player.

My Goals for the term

- 100% turf
- Finish the all leo
- No toxicity
- Maximum spray profits
- Maximum active.
W leader

Top Bottom