Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Ghost Narcos
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Oct 18, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1bKnijU6y0E

Ahmed06

Player
Player
Hi i was in my car then someone killed me and he was cheating aim bot and you can see that in my pov then i got to housepital and i dont have money so i told someone of she can take me to fam house then i just get ban i dont know why i dont know anything

Ahmed06

Player
Player
and please dont forum ban me becuse this is my forum acc in en3
and please jonny understand what i mean i really like this game and i know its my fault to join treding money server on discord but i havve full pov men i joined and told my friend to help me with forum and try to ban everyone there i swear i have many proofs you didnt see just come discord and let any arabic admin come and i will tell you everything i know i hope you understand what i mean please jonny be helpfull

thank you<3

Top Bottom