Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Ibrahim_Armone
Administrators nickname
James_Pluxury
Date
Sep 22, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/HNCD0Dd

Ibrahim Armone

Player
Player
ooooooofff
Dear lovely Admin Its been a long time[A YEAR TILL NOW]and iam banned, I missed all my days on this project and all the nice moments i had also every second with every person i was playing with. Its hard to express what days was it for me but iam really sorry and feel bad for what happened I know I deserve what you did for me but iam more than thankful if I can get my account unban and you know everyone do mistakes in life it could be me or even you and for everything there is a penalty and I learned from my mistake so iam asking for getting unban and you will never see bad thig from me you will just see good things and iam looking forward to have my own youtube channel and support the game over more so I would be thankful if you would help me with that because as you know low id number do get respect more than higher ones so ill be a youtuber soon and i need to have a lower id.

And Thank you
BIG LOVE <3

Top Bottom