Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
virat farzi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 18, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3pe232wew8

Virat Farzi

Virat Farzi
Player
Bruh you really are actually that PRESSED about 40.000. Thats actually crazy :ROFLMAO:
lol I own a gunstore and you wanna see my trunks? the bag i am wearing can buy you 10x time do you really think i need that 40k. but not like you who shoots from back gl npc

Sienna Kensington

Stealing yo muhfuking Lawn Mower!
Player
lol I own a gunstore and you wanna see my trunks? the bag i am wearing can buy you 10x time do you really think i need that 40k. but not like you who shoots from back gl npc
Well done you own a GS. That doesn't make you Billy Big Balls though does it. Why you care so much about a mechanical object.

Virat Farzi

Virat Farzi
Player
Well done you own a GS. That doesn't make you Billy Big Balls though does it. Why you care so much about a mechanical object.
lol npcs like you talks about the money first and when i reply back you guys dont like it. get a life broskie. stick to one shit

Sienna Kensington

Stealing yo muhfuking Lawn Mower!
Player
Firstly before you even "try" to insult someone please ensure that you use proper grammar and punctuation. And in addition you are the one yapping on about "back shots" and also have a laugh from time to time. No need to be super serious.

Virat Farzi

Virat Farzi
Player
Firstly before you even "try" to insult someone please ensure that you use proper grammar and punctuation. And in addition you are the one yapping on about "back shots" and also have a laugh from time to time. No need to be super serious.
Fam, listen. I didnt even started this, and I didn’t even know you existed in this world. You took your time to watch my point of view, noticed 40k in my family’s balance, and decided to comment on that like cheap people. I hope you can understand my English now, and if you still don’t, go take ESL.

Top Bottom