Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Prem gupta
Administrators nickname
Xerves Blackhand
Date
Sep 14, 2024
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/817201/#post-2879027

Arya2480

Player
Player
hi sir
good morning sir i got a ban for 60 days for doing combat log in game 35 days ago no i am regreting to doing this i felt very lonely and from past 35 days i am feeling bored
not mood to play any other game i request u sir to plz unban me i love to play in this server very much and this new halloween update is coming and i love to play in this server so plz sir i beg u i promise u from now onwards i wont break rules in the server amd i will play peacefully sir plz mercy on me sir think 21 days is enough to learn any this i waited 35 days but now i am feeling more bores 25 days still left so plz i request u plz mercy on me sir

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
WHole admin team are sad that you feel bored by taking your punishment for bug abusing and violating server rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom