Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Reviewed Complaint Appeal| "Not Fearing for hostage life | LSPD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zabuza Maddox
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Apr 17, 2022
Time
6:37
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LJAUU9t03U

Zabuza

Player
As you can see, at the first of the video I was only being chased by 2guys in the same car, They didn't demand anything nor said anything, was just blocking my way, I was in my way to the gas station to refuel when these 2 guys showed up. And you can literally see that I feared RP and stopped while I was surrounded by them and when they gave me the demand to stop. I didn't leave the car beacuse you can see in the video I couldn't hear him. I literally stopped and Got killed for no reason even tho I was complying, and then I put my hands in the air when they asked me to.. Where is the fear RP in this situation? I need the admin to refund me. And how is it my problem that the other employees shot and killed you whilst you had hostages lol, I was complying and everything.. :/

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator

well clearly hear demands etc.. they only thing this diver which have carramed in begging is warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom