Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dutch Theo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 19, 2024
Time of violation
18:58
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkABKRpJ4q0

Grim ReaperS

Player
Player
I went to collect valuable case from the location and when I reached there IDK why was a guy robbing his friend. I don't think that's what you see in the docks during normal days.+ the person was robbing while having his gun equipped I wonder how was he doing that, maybe he is multi talented.+ the guy who was being robbed had his gun out idk where in real life a guy would rob a person with guns in his hand and he even shot a bullet randomly while he was being shot I don't know what was going on there so I just left there without saying anything as to not commit in their mass rule break.

Note: the previous forum I made was denied because of the sarthak though it was someoneelses POV but its inface mine. heres the proof

Grim ReaperS

Player
Player
that was the time of valuable case they were doing rule breaks. I wanted to get the valuable case and they gave me demand ofc i am in that situation its not 3rd party they gave me demand so i am in the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom