Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
jaxon fury
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 19, 2024
Time of violation
13:05
Proofs
https://streamable.com/az23mg

AliGgod

Player
Player
I dont know what your Plan is here. You havent shown the full POV of the situation from when we was chasing you and you ran straight to ghetto. Myself and the other agent hadnt seen that it was ghetto and as soon as we did we left ghetto. You proceeded to kill him when he was out of Ghetto and you was in ghetto. As my myself i was with him the whole time and watched you kill him. Thats the reason i killed you so i had an RP reason. Which means that it is not RDM and this is a self report on your self.

Admins please request his full POV of the situation. If he fails to do so or doesnt have the POV i can provide mine that shows the full situation.

JAXON FURY

Player
Player
I dont know what your Plan is here. You havent shown the full POV of the situation from when we was chasing you and you ran straight to ghetto. Myself and the other agent hadnt seen that it was ghetto and as soon as we did we left ghetto. You proceeded to kill him when he was out of Ghetto and you was in ghetto. As my myself i was with him the whole time and watched you kill him. Thats the reason i killed you so i had an RP reason. Which means that it is not RDM and this is a self report on your self.

Admins please request his full POV of the situation. If he fails to do so or doesnt have the POV i can provide mine that shows the full situation.
show yours then

JAXON FURY

Player
Player

clearly you are deceiving admim you never was following me I have POV from PH if admin asks i will show and you will get banned for trying to deceive

AliGgod

Player
Player
clearly you are deceiving you never was following me I have POV frpm PH if admin asks i will show and you will get banned for trying to deceive
Ok well i am not deceiving and since you think so i will provide my POV no worries

AliGgod

Player
Player

As you can see in my POV we was following you from when you went onto the hwy. We tried stopping you and you ran straight to ghetto and shot. You then left Ghetto. Killed the other agent i hear the gun shots. See him down and then see you with your gun out and vest on which gives me RP reason to shoot you.

Plus as you have seen in your POV you killed him while you was in ghetto and he was outside making that RDM on your side.

You can also see in my POV that i told the other agent to come back once we saw it was ghetto and we left immediately you will see me say to the other agent to leave because of where we are.

So this is a self report and now admins have POV of the full situation

JAXON FURY

Player
Player

As you can see in my POV we was following you from when you went onto the hwy. We tried stopping you and you ran straight to ghetto and shot. You then left Ghetto. Killed the other agent i hear the gun shots. See him down and then see you with your gun out and vest on which gives me RP reason to shoot you.

Plus as you have seen in your POV you killed him while you was in ghetto and he was outside making that RDM on your side.

You can also see in my POV that i told the other agent to come back once we saw it was ghetto and we left immediately you will see me say to the other agent to leave because of where we are.

firstly you didnt saw me killing him so there is no point of shooting me its RDM
Secondly both of you were alone in ghetto when you fell down (verbal for org)
also the place i killed him was ghetto

AliGgod

Player
Player
firstly you didnt saw me killing him so there is no point of shooting me its RDM
Secondly both of you were alone in ghetto when you fell down (verbal for org)
also the place i killed him was ghetto
You was in Ghetto but he wasnt. You will see this in my POV where i patched him up

JAXON FURY

Player
Player

and talking while patching isnt it ub?

AliGgod

Player
Player
also about this this here is the proof that i said it here nice deceiving one again
Not deceiving as yet again your proof you have just given is an Screen Shot of an IC situation plus you wasn't in ghetto when arrested, placed in cuffs detained or during the whole arrest period

JAXON FURY

Player
Player
and also State rule 5.5 says (5.5 LSPD/SAHP/FIB could patrol ghetto if there are more than two special officers. | Verbal Warning ) you need more than 2 but here you were only two so ez verbal for your organization

Top Bottom