Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Ken Robert
Administrators nickname
Satriko
Date
Oct 19, 2024
Time
7:59am
Proofs
None

kenn robert

Player
Player
The User 370503 came up to me and my friend solar spot and we told him to leave and i counted then i shot him then he drove away and pulled out his sniper and killed us both we gave him demands and he killed us we were just defending an admin told us he shouldn't have even been there till 15 before and he told us we were good i don't understand also i tried to see his pov but the link didn't work if you could please show me his proofs

Satriko Narcos

Server Administrator
You didn’t Count , and you didn’t give any demands
And once he arrived you started shooting

kenn robert

Player
Player
I didn't clip it i didn't do anything wrong simply me and my friend were chilling gearing up to go back and he drove in just driving around i said leave and like 10 secs went by and i shot him and he drove away and killed us i don't know what more i can do but this doesn't make sense an admin came by and told us we were fine

Top Bottom