Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Nathan Pluxury
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 19, 2024
Time of violation
11:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/TxuAXEk8c_A?si=C4eC1aSPm1VcptHy

Sahil_bhaigg

Player
Player
It was a black magic in the POV, if you talk about the proof then we were not in any situation so i did not saved my bodycam of that moment. From now i think we have to always save our bodycam whenever FIB is interacted with us even though for helping them. and Mr. sunny pluxury he did the department so i know his name and i asked who is Nathan and where he is. i will suggest you to do not interfere in any situation you were not involved with.

Sunny Pluxury

Player
Player
It was a black magic in the POV, if you talk about the proof then we were not in any situation so i did not saved my bodycam of that moment. From now i think we have to always save our bodycam whenever FIB is interacted with us even though for helping them. and Mr. sunny pluxury he did the department so i know his name and i asked who is Nathan and where he is. i will suggest you to do not interfere in any situation you were not involved with.
but in pov we cant see sir so the department

Sahil_bhaigg

Player
Player
but in pov we cant see sir so the department
Bruhhh.... are you dumb or something? Have you even read what i have written above. okay, just leave it i don't want to argue with a retard.
if you want to see the department tell Nathan to provide you the full POV.

aquanix karan

Assistant general of army
Player
why sahilbhai you replied that person .. he has no rights to know what is the matter or not. and he was not in fib or ng . please shailbhai dont argue an reply please wait for god decision. thanks

shaurya 1431

Player
Player
This is a black magic it happens with us as well !!

Top Bottom