Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Hagimaru Mafia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 19, 2024
Time of violation
16:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4Ify2ZsbgCg

Hagimaru Mafia

Ex-Deputy Director Of FIB
Player
As You Can See In POV We were doing hostage situation in which at starting you can see we have 2 hostages both from SAHP. After That at timestamp 12:48 there was only one hostage and one did a code A and at timestamp 15:56 the SAHP person said that he is coming back and with that i said ok will wait for him after that at timestamp 21:05 there appear out of nowhere with id (147114) which can be possible Metagaming and after that when he killed the hostage he just tries to jump from roof which is fear rp. After that due to the glitch the sahp officer gone to hospital and after that the leos started shooting as if there was no hostage or demand and they did not even wait for any admin situation or the other hostage to come back .

jhonny bolo

Player
Player
So from the SAHP side:
1) So hostage got a code a, I consider/ accept the rule of CL broken here.

2) From our POV there is currently only 1 hostage and we also went down to discuss with other leo out of no where we heard gun shots and we see the hostage dead only logical think we can think is they killed hostage as seen in pov some of the bloods were also shooting We didn't knew that who killed him but as you can see at my pov it seems as they killed the hostage one guy is shooting at ground as if he was killing (mercy killing) the hostage.

POV of SAHP:

Last edited:

Hagimaru Mafia

Player
So from the SAHP side:
1) So hostage got a code a, I consider/ accept the rule of CL broken here. He told me that he is coming back so I just informed them that he is coming back, Ready to send the proofs to admins (it was in SAHP discord not dms)

2) From our POV there is currently only 1 hostage and we also went down to discuss with other leo out of no where we heard gun shots and we see the hostage dead only logical think we can think is they killed hostage as seen in pov some of the bloods were also shooting We didn't knew that who killed him but as you can see at my pov it seems as they killed the hostage one guy is shooting at ground as if he was killing (mercy killing) the hostage.

POV of SAHP:
ok so even if we have only one hostage why would we kill him when we can take the free passage through him. Why we will kill him and get arrested !!! and for the thing you heard the shooting was from the leos on top floor they started shooting

jhonny bolo

Player
Player
ok so even if we have only one hostage why would we kill him when we can take the free passage through him. Why we will kill him and get arrested !!! and for the thing you heard the shooting was from the leos on top floor they started shooting
Listen So if the hostage is dead according my knowledge we have full power to kill you guys I don't want to discuss any more
Good luck.

AliGgod

Player
Player
State orgs have full reason to kill here as you guys have Killed the last hostage you had (By MKing) So there for you have now taken a life of the state employees right in front of us meaning you dont have a hostage anymore so we can shoot.

Charon Wanted

Player
Player
So from the SAHP side:
1) So hostage got a code a, I consider/ accept the rule of CL broken here. He told me that he is coming back so I just informed them that he is coming back, Ready to send the proofs to admins (it was in SAHP discord not dms)

POV of SAHP:
First of all you know who killed him because you government organizations arranged that guy to kill the hostage in order to save your dear deputy officer because I saw the exact same guy who did MK on our hostage on stairs standing with one of the officers (ID 22673). Why was no demand given to the civilian to leave the area by government organization side? He is a civilian after all he has no reason to be in those stairs. But instead of giving him demand I think u guys talked to him about this situation to get him MK your officer in order to arrest Bloods. Also the POV you provided is literally 2 minutes later from mine so don't try lie about that u didn't see that guy. Because it means he was just hanging around you guys as a citizen for 2 full minutes at least.

If any admin requests POV of this situation from 22673 about what he was doing it will be all much clear.

Here is when I saw one of the officers with the guy ID 147114 which does MK on the hostage 2 minutes later.

POV

Hagimaru Mafia

Player
State orgs have full reason to kill here as you guys have Killed the last hostage you had (By MKing) So there for you have now taken a life of the state employees right in front of us meaning you dont have a hostage anymore so we can shoot.
Lmao man well in the pov it is clearly visible that it is not us so yeah no point of yours

Thomas Bigfist

Player
Player
Listen So if the hostage is dead according my knowledge we have full power to kill you guys I don't want to discuss any more
Good luck.
My friend, in a RP situation when the main Person ( Hostage) got code A the RP pause immediately until the administration show up . You must keep some patience in yourself and wait till the admin response

Thomas Bigfist

Player
Player
Thats was from another person who did that not from gang and now if you say that you don't know who did that then it's your coordination mistake not gang in the thread owner POV it's clearly visible that Leo's are already in the roof of that parking they can see everything so must have coordination but did you didn't

Thomas Bigfist

Player
Player
My friend, in a RP situation when the main Person ( Hostage) got code A the RP pause immediately until the administration show up . You must keep some patience in yourself and wait till the admin response
Been nice to you and you react with laughing emoji then you do deserve the toxic side for sure

jhonny bolo

Player
Player
I suggest you not to do off topic but the think what you said it was wrong thats why I react laughing emoji.
Nothing personal

Thomas Bigfist

Player
Player
I suggest you not to do off topic but the think you said was wrong thats why I react laughing emoji.
Nothing personal
My friend I didn't say anything wrong over there you can check it the hostage got code a if the admin won't be present how can you continue the rp and a random person pop up from nowhere and kill the hostage and jump out the building so for that reason you guys start shooting over there but as a RPly the second hostage who got code a is present already.

Sunny Pluxury

Player
Player
So from the SAHP side:
1) So hostage got a code a, I consider/ accept the rule of CL broken here.

POV of SAHP:
in your pov sir i can cleraly listen the voice of discord backside when someone has joined your vc

Zee Pluxury

Player
Player
Dear Admins,
Bam asiri got full interview script thats why he got leadership of fib his friend rehan rana helped him to get term of fib otherwise Ban Asiri is very big Chutiya ph number Id wala bhosdika He get leadership only bcs of his 3rd papa rehan rana

Top Bottom