Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bam Asiri
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 20, 2024
Time of violation
12:13
Proofs
https://youtu.be/TX2_hCMgAXY

Bam Asiri

Player
Player
In the POV, ID 139547 clearly says my name 'Bam Bam' despite not seeing my ID or passport. As a gangster, he should have no idea of my identity, he's using my on-screen ID (OOC info) for IC benefit. He also claims to recognize Vee by voice, which makes no sense. Additionally, he uses the ID on his screen to call for help from 'High Rater.' Finally, as he was about to be arrested, he combat logged to avoid arrest, breaking the rules.

Additional POVs:

Crimson Jatt

Jatt Life!! Thug Life!!
Player
Hahaha Lol Bro Its Something Called Face 😂 You Know About That ? Its full Ic situation Someone Can Easily Recognize You By Face Thats Not MG You was also not wearing any mask and you Talking of Cl i have full pov of that how my game crashed... Dont Worry... (Stop Targeting Ballas)

Crimson Jatt

Jatt Life!! Thug Life!!
Player
You saying About High Raterr he Also Have A Face Dear (idk how you got fib Leadership without even know such small things)

Crimson Jatt

Jatt Life!! Thug Life!!
Player
Dont Teach Me What To Do i Know Everything Dear as i haven't got the Term By Luck ..
Up to Higher Ups Now...
Thanks

Aryan mishra

Suffering of destruction
Player
Not off topic as i was there in that situation but my client crimson jatt did not done the code a intentionally however we were having a argument and i was defending him and he was about to get free but my client had some issue and had a code a, but he was about to get released.

Mascot Mafia

🪽
Server Administrator
Rejected
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report
("I know by tour voice" its no a MG. You can recognize a person by his/her voice its not a matter is the person wearing any mask or not.)
( About CL he got a proper game crashed Proof he given already )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom