Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunriser

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Ronak Rathour
  2. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
  3. Time zone + country: India GMT+5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 8:00 TO 18:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: Sunriserr_
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Frost Pluxury
  8. Your in game ID: 95677
  9. Your in game level: 11
  10. Languages spoken: hindi,english
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state

12. Additional information
    1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
      - I Want To Leave RP life because i Have been involved in rp from many months and i have learned many things When i use to be newbie none helped me except our friendly admins who helped me in most of the situation and tolled me what's right and wrong and now i have learned most of the things so i wanted to be a friendly admin too and help newbies like our admins do and teach them rp rules so they dont get punished for breaking any rules and so they can enjoy grand rp more and i will give justice to all players who got wrongly punished, punish the people who breaks rp rules and contribute my self into worlds best project grand rp and be a part of it as Friendly admin who helps everyone
      And My Main Reason To Become An Admin Is - I want to help people by clarifying people doubts and solve their problems

2. What are your strengths?
      - My Strengths Are
      -1. FAST LEARNER
      -2. HUMBLE
      -3. LOVES TO HELP PEOPLE
      -4. HARDWORKING

3. What are your weaknesses?
      - I Dont Think so i have any weakness as i think i am perfect for my self

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
      - I am a humble person who loves to help people,respects his seniors,and i have good communication skills to communicate with other players

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
      - I Dont Have Business

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
      - No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
      - I Know My Age IC age is less but i have 2 accounts and both are 10+ and i have gave equal time in both account thats why
      but i have enough experience to become an admin

Arj Pluxury

"Senior Curator : Support"
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Punishment History + Inactive, Be more active/clean and apply again in the future​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom