Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sai Federal
Administrators nickname
GOV and LSPD Curator
Date
Oct 20, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/gFNWzk1

Sai Federal

A Guy with trust issues!
Player
Dear lebron,
As you know i m banned from LSPD and GOV server a long time ago for General Rule 3.2, but before i posted i didnt know why i was banned but as i know now i accept my mistake already suffering from that, in IC it is not more then 7 days, as it was in discord its been 4 to 6 month in dont know exactly, i hope my punishment is also complete and i wish i wont last permanent, i hope you will consider this and give me a chance so i can do RP and join there org.
Please Dont this punishment permanent, I Accept my mistake and i do apologies for that, I understand i did a rule break GR 3.2 that was the first time i have done this 4 to 6 month ago, Please Consider my Request. And i hope you do accept my request and i wont do any rule break in future.

Sai Federal

A Guy with trust issues!
Player
Dear lebron,
As you know i m banned from LSPD and GOV server a long time ago for General Rule 3.2, but before i posted i didnt know why i was banned but as i know now i accept my mistake already suffering from that, in IC it is not more then 7 days, as it was in discord its been 4 to 6 month in dont know exactly, i hope my punishment is also complete and i wish i wont last permanent, i hope you will consider this and give me a chance so i can do RP and join there org.
Please Dont this punishment permanent, I Accept my mistake and i do apologies for that, I understand i did a rule break GR 3.2 that was the first time i have done this 4 to 6 month ago, Please Consider my Request. And i hope you do accept my request and i wont do any rule break in future.
My Discord Username: saifederal
My Discord User ID: 577831329568391168

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom