Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Crimson Jatt
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 21, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/843402/

Crimson Jatt

Jatt Life!! Thug Life!!
Player
Dear Admins..
As you can see in all of The Previous forums BAM ASIRI (FIB) is Targeting My Org. Ballas & Me, as seen in all these forums. Making Meaning Less Mass Rule Break forums My Org. Ballas as well as All other Org.'s. He is targeting Everybody idk what happenned with him Please Look into it as in all previous forums Their was no Mass Rule Break.
But Still He keeps on doing this as seen in Last Forum.

1)Reviewed - Mass Rulebreak | Ballas
2)Pending review - MG + CL | 139547
3)On consideration - Mass Rulebreak | Ballas

Thanks...

vAnimated

Player
Player
Dear Admins..
As you can see in all of The Previous forums BAM ASIRI (FIB) is Targeting My Org. Ballas & Me, as seen in all these forums. Making Meaning Less Mass Rule Break forums My Org. Ballas as well as All other Org.'s. He is targeting Everybody idk what happenned with him Please Look into it as in all previous forums Their was no Mass Rule Break.
But Still He keeps on doing this as seen in Last Forum.

1)Reviewed - Mass Rulebreak | Ballas
2)Pending review - MG + CL | 139547
3)On consideration - Mass Rulebreak | Ballas

Thanks...
Why is it that when people report someone and/or their org for multiple rule breaks at separate times you guys get defensive and call it targeting? Sit back, relax, let the admin review. It's obvious there are clearly things happening within the proof provided that could be potentially considered a rule break which are of course worthy of being reviewed. No need to get sensitive because people think you guys are breaking rules and wish to report you.

Gandasiri rand

Player
Player
Why is it that when people report someone and/or their org for multiple rule breaks at separate times you guys get defensive and call it targeting? Sit back, relax, let the admin review. It's obvious there are clearly things happening within the proof provided that could be potentially considered a rule break which are of course worthy of being reviewed. No need to get sensitive because people think you guys are breaking rules and wish to report you.
I will fuck ur mommy with elephant dick vee so stfu and don't cry here or I will tear ur mommy boobs in 5 pieces okay fuck off mother fucker son of a whore

Gandasiri rand

Player
Player
Thread reviewed
Bam asiri mom will be fucked by crimon Jatt ballas gang,vagos gang,rehen rana,marabunta,and bloods gang
In last bam asiri mom will get gang rape

Gandasiri rand

Player
Player
Thread reopened
Bam asiri mom and rehen rana mom and vee Venetia mom vagina will be targetted by all gangs and will get gang rape with gang

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Up on reviewing the thread, I have decided to Reject as there is nothing to conclude or punish.
If there is a Rule break, anyone can report. Admins will review and punish accordingly if there are any rule breaks found. Else it will be rejected.
Reporting rule breaks cannot be considered as Targetting.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom