Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

EVOX IMRANE

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Sumit
2. Your IRL age 19
3. Time zone (GMT+1)
4. Average online per day 5 to 8 hrs
5. Your Discord evox.com
6. Your Nickname Evox Imrane

7.ID 90111
Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

2. What is your motivation for becoming a leader of the given organization?

2.1) Generally, I have been on his server for a considerable period and have experiences in almost all of the legal and also illegal bodies. I understand the better part of legal organizational rules and have several terms in LSPD, FIB, and SAHP. On several occasions, I have been a HOD in the LSPD, I am a former COS of the FIB and worked in its Human Resource department and Commander SAHP. That is why I decided to try my hand in leadership. I am the most active in legal organizations since I usually enjoy that kind of role play like store heists, hostage takeovers, etc.

2.2) I selected SAHP as the legal ilitary structure because it is interesting to me when addressing challenges with a local character, such as territorial and road security. Also, it has a vast area to cover and as the base of operations secures the next proximity to NG base, it is also a matter of course that the external territory of the NG would lie under our area of concern as well.

2.3) For HR, IA, HWP, and also the SPEC OPS, I shall recruit the best COS. My goal is that all the agents are going to get their roles and logs in maximum 5 minutes. Each agent will be based on a department and all units will be active in all events. I will recruit the best young and vibrant agents for SPEC OPS and all the units irrespective of the unit will have chances.

3. You suggestions on how the RolePlay level in the organization can be raised, if at all.

1.1) Under my command, I will ensure the proper functioning of RP commands. This has been a reason for many leaders to be warned. I will give proper training on the PDA. As learnt in SAHP, any information that is not acquired IC’ly can be used on the PDAs as long as the handle of the unit is an attached to the unit's'

RANK SYSTEM

30. .Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Commissioner
27. Chief of Staff
26. Head of Division
25. Deputy Head of Division
24. Supervisor of Division
---------------- HIGH COMMAND ----------------
23. US Marshal
22. Major
21. Area Commander