Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
David Dior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 22, 2024
Time of violation
19:52
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/1EB5YXV

Gxbii_

Player
Player
Hello, i gonna explain what happen with this BoomBoom guys:

At the first this ID invite 126589 someone who is banned now for cheating, his ID its 118546, we say to Frank this guy is cheating hard and he continue playing with him and adding him on the turfteams. ( 1 day after we report him and he got ban)

At the second guy, the ID was 152593, in this POV: Watch 1 | Streamable you can see his clearly aimlock, (How his Xhair go instant to the guy), we say to frank, and he ignore us every moment, we ask for the Full POV of the guy with ID 152593 and Frank say ¨I will request his POV¨ (We dont get any POV)

Also Frank kick us from families without any IC issue, only because we leak the video how is the guy cheating ( he is helping him for he dont got ban) he kick us, if he is not helping cheaters/ban evadings, why he put this on the announcements this;
Other things what he did, he add some guy his name its Juhan Lovell, he is multicheating and ban evader, we say to Frank and he dont tell to us anything, clearly u can see this guy is ban evading: , he create his account only for play turfs with families, we say to Frank and also he didnt do anything.

So, we got kick from the organization/turf discord bc we report cheaters and he kick/ban us from the server only for leak the video and try to get ban this ID 152593, so he is clearly helping cheaters as u can see in every proofs.

Also he say to me to share screen on discord, when i was sharing and he saw i send to admins the POV of the aimlock, he instantly mute me and ban me from everywhere.

In proofs/logs u can see how he kick us from the organization.
I want an senior admin, not just a server administrator

Frank BoomBoom

Leader
Leader
Hey,
abt id 118546 he got pc check 2 times in this server its not my fault if he got ban for cheating i m not a pc checker / admin that will check everyone pc before entering the turf
abt 152593 he got pc checks in other servers so i let him ply , so no need to try for targetting if u dont know abt anything
...What ic reason i need to give u for kicking from turf discord r u joking ? .. m not a pc checker that i will check everyones pc before entering turf .. once again i will say to u stop targetting peoples if people not letting u play the turfs
If u know this much abt cheats maybe u r the one who is cheating from long time ? anyways upto admin who pc checked them and they are clear how would we say them they r cheater ?

Gxbii_

Player
Player
Hey,
abt id 118546 he got pc check 2 times in this server its not my fault if he got ban for cheating i m not a pc checker / admin that will check everyone pc before entering the turf
abt 152593 he got pc checks in other servers so i let him ply , so no need to try for targetting if u dont know abt anything
...What ic reason i need to give u for kicking from turf discord r u joking ? .. m not a pc checker that i will check everyones pc before entering turf .. once again i will say to u stop targetting peoples if people not letting u play the turfs
If u know this much abt cheats maybe u r the one who is cheating from long time ? anyways upto admin who pc checked them and they are clear how would we say them they r cheater ?
u saw his POV, and we say to you, try to deffend it but make with proofs my G´ if u are not pc checker why u tell to me to share the screen and show all messages, maybe u try to help them from a ban?

CholeCarter

Player
Player
Hey,
you can check from the pov if he is cheating or no but when you bring cheaters and gets pov req i can 100% make sure that he is cheating from pov as you are bringing poeple that got ban from DE servers for cheats and you can recheck that!!

TruthSpoker2.0

I bang those who ruin the rp.
Player
Hello, i gonna explain what happen with this BoomBoom guys:

At the first this ID invite 126589 someone who is banned now for cheating, his ID its 118546, we say to Frank this guy is cheating hard and he continue playing with him and adding him on the turfteams. ( 1 day after we report him and he got ban)

At the second guy, the ID was 152593, in this POV: Watch 1 | Streamable you can see his clearly aimlock, (How his Xhair go instant to the guy), we say to frank, and he ignore us every moment, we ask for the Full POV of the guy with ID 152593 and Frank say ¨I will request his POV¨ (We dont get any POV)

Also Frank kick us from families without any IC issue, only because we leak the video how is the guy cheating ( he is helping him for he dont got ban) he kick us, if he is not helping cheaters/ban evadings, why he put this on the announcements this;
Other things what he did, he add some guy his name its Juhan Lovell, he is multicheating and ban evader, we say to Frank and he dont tell to us anything, clearly u can see this guy is ban evading: , he create his account only for play turfs with families, we say to Frank and also he didnt do anything.

So, we got kick from the organization/turf discord bc we report cheaters and he kick/ban us from the server only for leak the video and try to get ban this ID 152593, so he is clearly helping cheaters as u can see in every proofs.

Also he say to me to share screen on discord, when i was sharing and he saw i send to admins the POV of the aimlock, he instantly mute me and ban me from everywhere.

In proofs/logs u can see how he kick us from the organization.
I want an senior admin, not just a server administrator
This type of guys should be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom