Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mark WEST
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 20, 2021
Time of violation
11:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/DFx6hFTRixE

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player
Hello,

I was at a informal org event with my family and we was stood in the construction building and people was at the 'sylos'. Now we know that you do not have range from sylos to construction building as we try to shoot from there to sylos every time which we CAN NOT Reach.

Here is a video of me and Juan West testing out the reach after the match to see if it is reachable:

My POV of us testing the reach:

Juan's POV of both of us testing the reach:

Here is POV of him shooting us without reach that can not be reached:
Here is Juan's POV of him being tagged too when reach is not there:

Please can we see 57419's POV of how he managed to tag us when reach isn't available from that far away, as in my opinion he has to be using some sort of cheats to tag us from that far away.

Thank you for reviewing my report :)

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Pending Review

Requesting ID 57491's POV of the incident

They have 12 hours to respond.​

Last edited:

Bill Dill

Player
Player
Hello,i got pov and i really dont know the reason the bullets could reach the targets.I was probably bugged because if you see on the top right of the screen the bullets are going down 2 at a time.Also when i shot the barrels i shot them hoping they would explode not because i have cheats or something like that.Also i noticed that in your pov i was called a "kid" and i wanted to say im 29 years old.Here is the pov:

Mark Bozo

Player
As you can see, me and Juan WEST tested the range, and you can NOT shoot that far. If you are 'bugged' why come to a event when you are 'bugged'?

My POV of us testing it:

Juan's POV of us testing it:

I called you a kid because kids cheat my friend, and to me those bullet range is not normal my friend :)

Juan West

Player
Player
Since when I started playing this game i've never seen a bug where you can you shoot from so far away, neither any people saying that they can shoot from very far away.. The gods could test the scenario aswell, the bullets won't be registered. Either you are very good at hiding your cheats or you bug abused anyway because you knew that you was shooting from very far away

Bill Dill

Player
Player
I had no idea i was bugged,obviously if i knew it i wouldnt have come to the event and also recorded

Juan West

Player
Player
You litteraly were shooting a sniper there not a revolver how can you not notice?

Mark Bozo

Player
As you can see in mine and Juan's POV of us testing it, literally impossible to reach that far. Let admins test it, they can see themselves that its impossible for that reach

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
After personally testing the scenario and looking at all POV's I have decided to accept this report.
Also in the POV which Bill provided, I could see no aim punch and camera shake which can clearly be seen in other POV's while shooting revolver.

ID 57491 will receive a punishment for Cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom