Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler Holland

Player
Player
1. IRL Name: Tyler Holland
2. IRL Age: 24
3. Time Zone: Server Time (GMT)
4. Anywhere from 6 hours - 12 hours
5. tylerh1181
6. Tyler Holland
7. 40758

Additional information:

1. Leader of
Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List at least 3 reason)

- With lots of previous experience in the city across both legal and illegal organisations, i find it it imperative to ensure a good roleplay experience throughout the city, as gang activity has fallen over the last 2 years or so on EN1, I want to bring back what everyone in EN1 always enjoyed during those times, good roleplay, lots of gang activity and some great roleplay, bringing illegal orgs in EN1 back to their former glory and encourage more people to join gangs rather than legal orgs, hopefully stopping UB Org Hopping.

- I feel like alot of people in EN1 are losing the feel and vibe for the city, in taking lead of Los Santos Vagos, i KNOW that I can bring back that rush of enjoyment. Not only through illegal gang activity, but by ensuring that all members in the gang have a chance to progress fairly, while also learning new things in the city. Not only would this make Vagos more enjoyable during the term, it would also allow newer (and older more inexperienced) members to feel important in the organisation and knowing that they all have a chance to learn something new.

- At current, the ghetto/red zone areas and highways in EN1 does not have much going on compared to recent past terms, in becoming leader of Los Santos Vagos, I want to increase activity throughout these areas and ensure that members in the organisation can make a good amount of money in the gang while they are active on role. To do this, I would encourage gang members to do car theft, pickpocket and stealing of cash providing they are complying with the rules of doing so, as well giving members the opportunity to earn money from me personally and the org balance for carrying out tasks and attending events such as store robberies and other events alike.

- I want to take control of the ghetto with the Vagos and dominate turfs, not only to bring power to the organisation, but also to allow myself to carefully select the right people for each role to ensure that gang activity is being carried out to the best of its ability by the best people possible for the role. For example, top shooters for events and turfs, previous leaders (or deputies) to fill the role of Deputy to ensure activity is still going on when I am not in the city.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- In order to improve roleplay level in the organisation, I will carefully spend time with any individuals who are unsure or struggling in the organisation to show them the true meaning of being a Los Santos Vago, and in doing so will encourage and ensure that the majority of members are executing their roles to the best of their ability to make for a much better and much more fun experience. I find that alot of the time, leaders and deputies of organisations these days do not give newer members enough of their time to teach them the ways of the city, which in turn leads to poor practice of RP and ultimately rules being broken. I know that I can change this and give all members the attention they need and deserve to increase roleplay, not only in the organisation, but in the server as a whole.

My Goals as Vagos Leader:

- Dominate Ghetto and Turfs
- Increase Illegal activity throughout the Ghetto and Highway Areas
- Increase attendance and activity in events
- Improve Roleplay in illegal orgs throughout the city - Which will in-turn also increase roleplay scenarios between legal and illegal orgs

Thanks for taking the time to read my application!

Best Regards

- Tyler Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom