Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Simon_Brown
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 20, 2021
Time of violation
0:33
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrBPXCqmehE&feature=youtu.be

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
While I was at lspd talking to a family member this lspd officer knew who I was before he asked me for id or anything gave me a wanted level for not paying fines as he knew who i was due to my ID, then he runs into the building and asks whos Simon Brown and he isnta says oh its him. Not possibly knowing how as there was other individuals with masks on, and puts me into cuffs before even asking me for any ID or passport.

Abu Rad

Player
Player
Police can check names by plate numbers you know. You were fined for parking in front of the LSPD. You ran out saying "Who flipped my car" while the LSPD guy was coming inside asking who is "Simon Brown".

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Hmm he knew who i was before i said thats my car he knew who i was when i went through the door you can hear him say "oh thats him".

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
Hmm he knew who i was before i said thats my car he knew who i was when i went through the door you can hear him say "oh thats him".
Because ur plate number shows its your car, so he got to know by vehicle's plate and as you said you told 'thats my car', he got to know its you. So its absolutely fair!

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Because ur plate number shows its your car, so he got to know by vehicle's plate and as you said you told 'thats my car', he got to know its you. So its absolutely fair!
idk bro if you read what i said defo not, he knew who i was before i said its my car do you understand or you smoking something? If you watch the video at 0:20 he says "whos Simon Brown, oh thats you" thats before i say who fliped my car. do you understand what im saying or do i need to explain even further to you?

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
idk bro if you read what i said defo not, he knew who i was before i said its my car do you understand or you smoking something? If you watch the video at 0:20 he says "whos Simon Brown, oh thats you" thats before i say who fliped my car. do you understand what im saying or do i need to explain even further to you?
But they can check ur plates if you illegally parked, and know ur name thats it. You are no one that everyone will remember your name.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
But they can check ur plates if you illegally parked, and know ur name thats it. You are no one that everyone will remember your name.
Do you understand knowing my name wont let them know who i am i have a mask. If you know a random name dosent mean you can insta know who it matches. Its like me giving you my name in real life you dont know how I look or what, so you would first need to ask for my id before knowing thats its actually you. He used my ID to know thats its me, which is meta gaming do you understand or do i stop cause your just dimb? Just leave it to admin as your actually pissing me off with your non-logic.

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
you were literally the only person inside that was not a police officer and you asked for staff where I can see your name because icly you would have to show tracy your id and you were told this information after being processed.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
There was 2 other people with masks and not in uniform. And several people outside.

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
There was 2 other people with masks and not in uniform. And several people outside.
Did you not see me say that they were all PD and you were running out as soon as I gave the wanted level. Also if you do not remember properly you called for staff so I knew you were inside of the building.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
But as i said there was other people not in police uniform which could of been them.

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
But as i said there was other people not in police uniform which could of been them.
even if they are not in uniform I still know who all of them are as they are in pd. off or on duty i know who my officers are. and even if they werent all my officers your the only one who ran out when the stars were given which makes you suspicious

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time
I am awaiting ID 2401 POV of how you knew it was him and said "oh thats you" and then followed him
You have 6 hours to respond​

Jonathan Thomas

Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID 2401 will be punished for Meta gaming
If you don't have pov to show how you knew his name it is safe to say you used ooc info here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom