Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephano Armani

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
Information:

1. Your name: Youssef
2. Your Age: 20
3. Timezone: GMT +4
4. Average Online per day: 6 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord: gingon9208
6. Your Nickname: Stephano Armani
7. Your ID: 86734

Additional information

Leader Of.... Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 I believe I am suited for the leadership of marabunta due to my extended understanding of gang fundamentals as I'm currently a leader of an unofficial organization in which it's functionalities matches with a gang's. Leadership roles often require individuals to develop and refine multiple skills, such as communication which are crucial for addressing all of the different kinds of issues revolving around a community. I am deeply committed to steering the wheel for this ship that is called Marabunta and give it a heading towards a positive transformation and environment for the novices for them to enjoy this project and leave them craving for more RP EXPERIENCE!!!

2.2 There will be specific departments for things that i will make my members do in which what gangs generally do on a daily basis but making it more organized which is a similar setting to that of a legal organization- graffiti team, turf team, cland team etc.my goal is to make people see how real gang organization look like , and to win the season. I am a leader of a unoffical org so I know how to deal with people, ranks, turf, spray, events most of all and all the other.

2.3 By selecting me as the leader of Marabunta you select an honest, hard-working, and enthusiastic person who is genuinely determined to incite ambition and friendliness to the heart of my gang members in which i believe will foster successes in my organization. On my side, I will be dispensing strategic planning in the following ways, creativity and total commitment to the success of the Marabunta. In particular, not only do i promise absolute activity in this gang, but also strive towards complete domination in the unforgiving world of Los Santos.

3. Your advice for improving the role-play level in the organization.

3.1 I will make sure I give my best to increase RP By keeping criminal sit active and fun for legal orgs as well.

3.2. We will attend maximum clands in a day with good numbers.

3.3. We will do store , gun store and FZ raids . So that no one will get bored in the city and everyone is keeping having fun in the best rp project.

3.4. Members who attend every possible event will get maximum bonuses , to encourage them to attend more number of events.

3.5 Recruiting process that ensures all members understand the rules, especially server rules, to prevent unnecessary disbandment of organization. In my leadership those who breach rules will be placed under our disciplinary system which can lead to demotions and a further blacklist.

3.6 I will try to improve RP dialogue in the sense of improving the logic behind the situations so that they are sound in principle compared to real life situations such as making up a story for a store robbery for instance - explaining why we are taking hostages and robbing stores and what made us resort to the life of wickedness.

My goals and ambitions:
  1. 100% Turfs
  2. No favortism in my term
  3. Complete term with no warnings
  4. I'll try to make my curators happy with my activity

Strike System :

Strike 1 - Verbal warning
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Kick/Blacklist

Ranking System:

11.Leader
10.Deputy
9.Under Deputy
8.Warlord
7.Turfer
6.Enforcer
5.Clapper
4.Gangster
3.Shooter
2.Thug
1.Newbie​

Last edited:

Vinay Anna

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved
You have been selected for the Marabunta interview!

The interview will take place tomorrow, 29/10/2024 at 14:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord.
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)
Markus Cartel(markusbolivio)
John Federal (ownerofstate)
Ace Galante (.galante.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom