Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katty Vella

Beginner
Leader of unofficial org
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Vaibhav
2. Your age IRL: 22
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hrs
5. Your Discord : kattybaba
6. Your Nickname : Katty Vella
7. Your ID : 24306

WsLx8AlCbRb5nGMmiCXVFAXtk8Nipgrf2mOq0ftyJD3Fj380HepYt95jwz6TP_pE3ZEVELvZGuMBe2lut2dlG6ZgjiBQkjH6aSiJ_3I48yVnPfM8kvrW9BydlzvRBT1ZTET4TTampAXDAlxLH4jyP40

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be the leader of the marabunta because of the following reasons:

First, I wanted to create a strong crew. I’d love to create a feel of community, strategize robberies, and navigate the chaos of Los Santos.

Secondly, I want to add new things to gangs so it will be fun to run them like adding in gang events where all gangs will participate, and so we can lead over the Leos and also, I will change the ranking system according to the events.

Lastly, I have been watching for a few months that gangs are getting disbanded very early, so I will make sure my gang will run my term fully, and also I can see many gangs tend to do too much activities because of break breaks, but I will make sure my gang will be the most active in the city.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- Good turf team so i will achieve 100% turf.
- I will make sure than my high commands/deputy will be from different time zones so my gang will run 24/7.
- I will also make sure that there will be no toxicity in our gang only we will focus on friendship and teamwork.
- I will try to complete my term with no warnings.
- And there will be no biasness among the ranks only worthy player will get there ranks.
- Also i will try to take quality people over quantity.

Ranking System :
12. Leader
11. Deputy Leader
10. Under Deputy
9. Turfer
8. Vella
7. Graffiti Leader
6. Graffitist
5. Young Bunta
4. Shooter
3. Thug
2. Bunta
1. Frezze

Vinay Anna

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved
You have been selected for the Marabunta interview!

The interview will take place tomorrow, 29/10/2024 at 14:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord.
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)
Markus Cartel(markusbolivio)
John Federal (ownerofstate)
Ace Galante (.galante.)​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom