Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ricko Merks
Administrators nickname
Donna Hill
Date
Oct 27, 2024
Time
22:49
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCobEV1JU0E

Razawork

Player
Player
Hello,i think you took the wrong decision in punishing me since this guy cutted his pov to 55 seconds and posted everything in his favor the action was not like that,thats why i requested also in that topic where he reported me to post a full pov

i was waiting infront of the dealer ship a friend of him Rammed me of the bike so he can collect my debt , i ran away they chased me and shot me and after that i ran up there as you saw in his pov,i was defending myself but yes he cutted his pov in his favor ill attach his POV since i do not have my own its impossible to accept a 55 second pov
That is his pov that he posted in the complain :
Re-uloaded by me in chase he delets it:

Razawork

Player
Player
Thats what Manzor wrote by makeing the Rules for complains so that video had 55 seconds not 60 and no it was not smth u cant understand the action from

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Thats what Manzor wrote by makeing the Rules for complains so that video had 55 seconds not 60 and no it was not smth u cant understand the action from
you've better read RULES before posting messages which are not erven close reveal reality

and 2nd if you don't agree with provided pov ACCORDING TO RULES OF COMPLAIN which u have NOT READ (as we have already noticed above) you MUST PROVIDE YOUR pov and i don't see any here from your side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom