Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Royal Starr
Suspect ID
154709 + 166071
Date of violation
Oct 27, 2024
Time of violation
16:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/yhnO-wBzdU8?feature=shared

Royal Star

Player
Player
I was going from there then i saw 2 guys dead over there and they were doing bug abuse rest all in pov

Vishal01

Player
Player
Lol it is invalid POV, you were not even there when the situation was going on. How do you know it was bug abuse ?

Last edited:

Zion Trafficante

Player
Player
Stop deceiving admins, you did NLR show them whole POV of last 5mins. As far as I remember you got killed at the exact same spot and then came again in just 2mins ? How ? I think you also did bug abuse then went to PH and then came back again to take revenge ? So you're the one who is breaking multiple rules here, if not ? then show your POV of last 5mins.
I kindly request administration to punish these kind of people, who breaks major rules and then tries to frame other people for the things they didn't even done.

Regards,
Zion Cooper

Royal Star

Player
Player
Stop deceiving admins, you did NLR show them whole POV of last 5mins. As far as I remember you got killed at the exact same spot and then came again in just 2mins ? How ? I think you also did bug abuse then went to PH and then came back again to take revenge ? So you're the one who is breaking multiple rules here, if not ? then show your POV of last 5mins.
I kindly request administration to punish these kind of people, who breaks major rules and then tries to frame other people for the things they didn't even done.

Regards,
Zion Cooper
Rejected - GR 6.23 | 154709 + 166071 check my yesterday forum you guys said i was not in the situation and now u saying i got killed and i do NLR xd bro u are the one who dececiving admin and dont try to be oversmart and stop crying cry babies

Zion Trafficante

Player
Player
Rejected - GR 6.23 | 154709 + 166071 check my yesterday forum you guys said i was not in the situation and now u saying i got killed and i do NLR xd bro u are the one who dececiving admin and dont try to be oversmart and stop crying cry babies
Use your little mind brother, I said you were not involved in the that situation which you are showing, and here I am saying you were involved into a situation before this POV where you died (or did bug abuse idk) and went to PH, so at that time this situation was over and the situation you are showing in your POV is not valid cuz you were not there so you don't know anything about the situation then how could you say that they were doing bug abuse ?

Royal Star

Player
Player
Use your little mind brother, I said you were not involved in the that situation which you are showing, and here I am saying you were involved into a situation before this POV where you died (or did bug abuse idk) and went to PH, so at that time this situation was over and the situation you are showing in your POV is not valid cuz you were not there so you don't know anything about the situation then how could you say that they were doing bug abuse ?
who the hell are u to decide that let admin decide

Top Bottom