Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
101666/142545
Players nickname
Aylin Korkmaz And Jamal
Administrators nickname
Pablo Schmidt
Date
Oct 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/MYa8LHd and https://imgur.com/a/zKK9r3g

aylinhere

Player
Player
Please review the entire forum before making a decision. I am appealing against the permanent ban on my account 142545 (Jamal Braxton) and the 60-day ban on my main account 101666 (Aylin Korkmaz). I own a social club account named Kartikey6224, which is linked to these two accounts only. My brother, who uses a separate device, has his own social club account. He registered his account using my Gmail by mistake. Once, while attempting to log into the server, I accidentally signed into his account due to the similarity of our email addresses.

The email associated with my ID 142545 is [email protected], and the one he uses for his ID is [email protected]. Upon realizing the error, I immediately informed the admin in the help section, pleading not to ban either of our accounts. The logs are still available for verification. My brother has stopped playing the game for a while now, but I continue to play and deeply regret the mistake.

I kindly request that you reconsider the penalties and lift the bans on my main and twink account, 101666 and 142545. I am willing to accept a money wipe as a compromise.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
You can only appeal for main account + no proofs provided from your side regarding your brother accounts​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom