Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ryuk Stevenson
Suspect ID
32861, 13733
Date of violation
Aug 21, 2021
Time of violation
12:00 (IG)
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9LPDxNzxLg

Ryuk Shinigami

Server EN#1
Player
ID 32861 and 13733 killed me without warning to steal my solar panels. I asked in admin chat they told me if they kill you without any warning, that is not okay. as per General rule 6.19 When outside the city you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. but in this case, they didnt even RP or give warning before shooting

Last edited:

Chase Jitsukawa

Player
Player
ID 32861 and 13733 killed me without warning to steal my solar panels. I asked in admin chat they told me if they kill you without any warning, that is not okay.
I was also standing in the area along with John Bilzerian, we both got killed by long range fire above the mountain.

Abbas Shah

Slapped that PR, saw them crouch
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 32861 will receive a punishment for RDM.​
  • There is insufficient evidence against ID 13733 as he just gave you 1 punch and went away, It could've been accidental.​

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom