Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ryk Nechro
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 19, 2022
Time of violation
9:54
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LCklDJO5zM

Ryk Nechro

Player
Player
I dont know who recruit these people but thats clear for me they dont know the server rules or they dont care about it

RDM while I was afk for 3 minutes and tried to rob me in the city (1 of them without gang colors btw)
Spam punching while I shoot her with shotgun
After the last situation 2 of them shooting me from the HQ (from the top of my own house)
Running back to HQ from ACTIVE gunfight

Anuj federov

Player
Player
I thought that was the gheeto because i have also gotten robbed there and if i killed you in the city i also get killed there in city and i agree im wrong and i apologise but i didnt robbed you i asked the admin if thats gheeto the ems came and i told his not to patch you up but he did then i just killed you again and then i went away from there leave you i didnt do like robbey or anything if i would i would apoligise

Finley

Well Known member
Player
I dont know who recruit these people but thats clear for me they dont know the server rules or they dont care about it

RDM while I was afk for 3 minutes and tried to rob me in the city (1 of them without gang colors btw)
After the last situation 2 of them shooting me from the HQ (from the top of my own house)
got to know that someone reported us for massrule breaks where only one guy was there im good with that because i believe in admins

Here I want to point out some things:

Proof 1: Its completely on that guy as no one else was even speaking .

Proof 2:Again on that girl only or she might be boxing champion thats why ..

Proof 3:Cant see the id of the guy who was shooting and again it was only one guy

Proof 4:In that I told him infront of you only to go outside the hq and he went away

In this you are fucked and im gonna keep this video as 2 of you just shot us inside the hq .
proof4
so the whole road is hq of vagos my friend there

unknown.png

Plus massive rule break happens when atleast 5-6 guys or more do that simultaneously but in your proofs its only 1 guy every time plus your video arent 1 min long which make us think that you also did something

Last edited:

Anuj federov

Player
Player
proof 1 again you are breaking the rules you are doing fail rp as you texting while your dead

Anuj federov

Player
Player
proof 1 you cut the video why did you cut it what did you do wrong and thats not even the full video it should be like 10mil long as thats what the time for incident was

Ava LeBlanc

FIB
Player

1. pov is edited so not valid we can u just skip video im starting u dident show that how u died
2. yes that people should ponish but that pov from different situation so its only punishment for that person not org
3. in 3rd pov id 130027 dosent have gun in his hand he crouches in FPP so u can see aming u ca try that and only one person again shooting from roof
4. again different pov its not a same situation u just try to get a vagos warning but its agin only one person rule break and u also shooting in hq
5.i will not gona say anything about 5th pov sorry

inFidus Godwin

Player
Player

Cypher Hawk

Player
Player

So this is what happened in proof 1, for reviewing purposes.

- YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom