Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Gagla Mkhedriony
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 21, 2021
Time of violation
15:02
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLKomYWNOAQ

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
guy id 34571 revived me with bug abuse even tho it was gang activity he is in vagos

My man what are these reports? You should be the one in trouble for reporting a situation like this, and I'm in Marabunta so don't even try to say I'm just defending the guy, cause I'm not.
But he did everything as we was supposed to, the animation just stopped I assume because he drawed his weapon while giving revive, and he was just putting it back in the holster again so guys like you don't complain about him having a gun in his hand while reviving, he said he would be patching your wounds and even stood on top of you when the said "bug" was happening, this type of reports are just a waste of time for the Admins and guys like you should be punished for it, because a lot of situations stay unchecked over people like you in the reports

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
My man what are these reports? You should be the one in trouble for reporting a situation like this, and I'm in Marabunta so don't even try to say I'm just defending the guy, cause I'm not.
But he did everything as we was supposed to, the animation just stopped I assume because he drawed his weapon while giving revive, and he was just putting it back in the holster again so guys like you don't complain about him having a gun in his hand while reviving, he said he would be patching your wounds and even stood on top of you when the said "bug" was happening, this type of reports are just a waste of time for the Admins and guys like you should be punished for it, because a lot of situations stay unchecked over people like you in the reports
have u heard of bug abuse? he used bug he swapped his gun when he was reviving me i got warning for exact same thing some time ago so yea im gonna report him of course

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
if you are not involved in this situation stop commenting

Avi Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 34751 will receive a punishment for Bug Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom