Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mizo Suave
Administrators nickname
Arthur Mack
Date
Aug 22, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/GprF8dx

Mizo21

Player
Player
So today i was playing as usual like every day having fun and just chilling. Then im going out with friends just to come home to a ban??. My ban was selling cheats my Arthur Mack. First of all, i have never cheated???? and second how to i even sell cheats??? i dont even know why i am banned. It says im banned the time 00:00 wich has not even been yet today. Im so confused and i wanna know why i am banned

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Good evening. There was a player Happy Flames who got banned for cheats. After checking admins footage you were trying to sell to him those cheats. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom