Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Exhilo_Mage
Administrators nickname
Bobby_Delacroix
Date
Apr 23, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/A

Exhilo

Player
Player
I logged in this morning to find my account was banned for 60 days for rule 1.4 as well as my REAL LIFE WIFE'S
"It is forbidden to have more than 1 additional account(Twinking) | Permanent ban to all accounts except main account. Main account will get ban up to 60 days"
I don't feel I have broken this rule considering my Wife plays the game as well and lives in the same house under the same IP address. I don't understand what has caused this ban but she has also received the warning of 1.1 and 1.4. myself just 1.4. I have spend hundreds of dollars on this game and am pretty heated at the fact I get no explanation to why we both got banned other than a rule that wasn't violated. My wife is my spouse in game and we live together and she uses my property and cars. Please reconsider allowing us to play. To much money has been invested to agree to this.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
How many Wife u have ?
as all those are ID's associated with u used on different PC's

Exhilo

Player
Player
So your rule states 1 Twink per account, there are 4 accounts you shared. I never stated if we had a Twink, nor did i state that we didnt use the same computer on different occasions with other people in my household. Your assuming 4 numbers means I claim all 4 accounts. That isnt fare that other people can't share a computer that live together. Especially if I own multiple CD keys and can prove otherwise.

Exhilo

Player
Player
We have 2 laptops and a Desktop, I swap between my OneXplayer occasionaly and or my laptop as well. I still dont understand

Exhilo

Player
Player
The history you have shared above, My ID is 130354. My wife her account would be the 131674 you have shared above. Whatever caused this whole deal im assuming is from accounts logging in and out of a computer that is tied to a single rockstar account and or key or just a computers ID in general. That being said These accounts were all created under a different rockstar ID at the time of creation by different users but then used on a different computer in the same house depending on if I were at my desk and or my wife and I wanted to game on our laptops in the living room, because I wasnt aware that we would get in trouble for it as long as we had different ownership keys of the game. Regardless if I had an understanding of what I did wrong then I will fix it, but I feel a 60 day ban that will cause me to lose everything I have worked for in the game isnt fare. Ive spent countless hours playing, her as well. The accounts above, a few of the ID's are even confusing to me. My son uses her laptop on occasion as well. ITS ALL FRUSTRATING

Exhilo

Player
Player
If using a single computer for an account and no other account logging in to that computer under a single user is what it takes then I get that and as a household we understand that now, especially after a ban has been put on our accounts. Live to learn. I honestly didn't know this was an issue. We just started a family in the game with other real life friends, and we try to enjoy the game like a family. I'm 100% the only one using my computer from here on out and don't plan to allow otherwise. Same goes for my wife, a discussion has been had.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You can have only 2 accounts by General rule 1.4 ( It is forbidden to have more than 1 additional account(Twinking) | Permanent ban to all accounts except main account. Main account will get ban up to 60 days).
I checked logs and found 9 different accounts. You can create new forum complain and write which account should we permanent block. You will have only 1 account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom