Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jacob BlackCash
Administrators nickname
Bobby Delacroix
Date
Apr 23, 2022
Time
14:49
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Gd4LsWU

JacobBlackCash

Player
Player
ok so this started yesterday when i was heading to the 19:05 bizwar i got kicked from the game for cheats by ganesh gaitondey while i was driving to the meeting point and i just relogged and after the bizwar i contacted the admins via the M menu and alex odd said i might have gotten kicked by the anti cheat and kareem miller said it might have been a glitch in the system and today i got banned for 60 days for cheats that i dont even have because im not a cheater, i can be many things in the gaming world but never a cheater i despise cheaters, you can pc check me you can polygraph me a million times over and over you can turn my pc upside down and inside out and you will not find a single thing that raises any suspicions i literally have nothing to hide and hereby i appeal to your clemency please pc check me and unban me because ive been playing grp since october and i literally have no other game to play.

best regards, Ali (my irl name).

Burg Cash

BurgsCash
Leader of unofficial org
I will say this.
Jacob i have known since the day he come to the city, i can give you my word when i say this guy would never cheat, its hard enough to get him away from the beach market, please consider this appeal, it for sure is a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom