Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Moshe Zaguri
Administrators nickname
Abraham_EIKhabib
Date
Aug 24, 2021
Time
21:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_aLdI_L8Hds

Moshe Zaguri

Player
Player
Let's start with the fact that the admin who made the mistake announced his mistake

The story happened that Tuila had a quarrel with the RUSSIAN CRIME and they want to destroy us no matter what so they sit all day for hours on our house and yell at us and sometimes read cases that also killed us but I did not come to complain all that I came to complain that they ordered Abraham_EIKhabib to put Dj car inside our territory and without our consent Abraham_EIKhabib put his car inside our territory and they started ordering all kinds of people they ordered police some of the people in the army etc. These people came to our house and started searching on my family's cars on purpose and they found all kinds of illegal weapons We were told the value of all these things was about 500K if not more.
Now I did not come to complain that they did us a search in the vehicles because it is allowed them I came to complain that if from the beginning the admin did not put the zoo car no one would come to the party and if no one came to the party we would not process full stuff and because they worked weapons worth more Half a million because of this admin I want it back because it was his mistake and not ours even if you want to check in your logs how many things were taken from us.
Now because of this admin my family lost full of money and besides whoever we lost full of money he helped them humiliate us and lowered our family reputation
My personal opinion about the admin on the server that you do not know how to conduct it is not the first time that it happens that you have mistakes that end up hurting the players on the server as one admin once told me I am allowed to do what he is but in practice I could not do it and I was punished
PS The family leader is a streamer that promotes this server. Search for TAHWILA on YouTube
Thanks for listening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom