Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jackie Smith
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 24, 2021
Time of violation
23:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ai-Ga2Gf8mU

Jackie Smith

Player
Player
This ID: 36551 known as "Adolf White" consistently coming to my house, bothering my people, cursing them in the "Hebrew" language, trolling, and bully them.
This person used to be in my family, since he decided to leave he also decided to torture me and my people.
We always ask kindly him and his friends to leave our private area and stop bothering us, but they don't care and keep doing those evil things.
Since he decided to stay and didn't answer our warnings, my people decided to shoot him.
As you can see in the proof, he also uses cheats (like God Mode) so we can't touch/kill him anymore.

Moreover, all of his friends from the "Russian Crime" used to follow him and bothering us as well (you can see all of their IDs in the video).
This kind of behavior is a shame not only for them but also for the whole server.
Also, I'm a content creator, It's really hard to play with this kind of behavior.
I must say they are making some of the players leave this server, and just ruined everything that I built.

Last edited:

Abbas Shah

Slapped that PR, saw them crouch
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • You are not doing any damage to him because you are lagging, in your own POV, you can see that the bullets in the clip do not empty when you fire at him.
  • If you have a POV of him of provoking and bullying, please make a forum report about it.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom