Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Horacio Valentino
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 24, 2021
Time of violation
20:24
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/LxSkqCS

Horacio Valentino

Player
Player
I am Horacio Valentino ID-14410, me and my friend ryan valentino (ID-14411) 3 months ago joined a family named sharp shooter whos leader was james roy, we helped that guy a lot financialy we gave him a lot of money, time. We gave him a lot of money he said he will return it with profit in future. Now james roy suddenly disbands the family and joins some other family without asking us, me and ryan hold a share of 50% of the family which is 40 million dollors, we asked james to return us our money but he says that he wont return me any money.
the proofs are in hindi (indian language)
explanation of the proof:-
the first photo shows how ryan told james that we have 50% share in the family and now as the family is no more we want our money back as soon as we wrote these things he kicked us out of the discord server
later when i asked him in dm to return our money he started abusing me and said he was going to return money earlier but now he wont.

in the second screenshot he admits that he was going to give us money in the line "DENE WALAA THA"
but i dont know why now he says he wont give us any money

Horacio Valentino

Player
Player
Do you have a POV of any transaction that was done between both of you?
I dont have the pov of me giving money but i have the pov where he said that he will return money, we asked him when he replied soon, after saying that he blocked us on discord and wont reply us

Horacio Valentino

Player
Player
provide that pov.​
here is the pov, he said he will return our money......after this conversation he deleted the discord server and blocked me on discord, u can also confirm this incident from- Ryan Valentino (ID-14411) , Similly Shelbyy (ID-40910) & Simon Roggers (ID-22605)

Last edited:

Meet Saint

Player
Player
IDK if admin can understand Hindi, so I suggest an admin who can understand Hindi, who can translate this and convey this to other admins as well. This is like 40-50 millions, aswhat I heard, and this is very big money if we compare their grindings. So, I would request admins to take appropriate action considering these people's grinding and good behavior.

Horacio Valentino

Player
Player
IDK if admin can understand Hindi, so I suggest an admin who can understand Hindi, who can translate this and convey this to other admins as well. This is like 40-50 millions, aswhat I heard, and this is very big money if we compare their grindings. So, I would request admins to take appropriate action considering these people's grinding and good behavior.
Thank you for understanding

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
1 ur discord agreement does not moderated in game by admins
2 pov is not in English

and all this was more than 2 days ago, so complain is declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom